Benefits of Our Rental Management Service
At 4Green Houses, our mission is to get the right type of tenant for your property and manage the relationship as economically as possible, with few complications for the owner.
We take care of everything you. You can give us the keys to your property, and we will facilitate the marketing, showing, screening, and signing of your tenant, as well as the rental collection and administration after they have moved in. We Coordinate all repairs and maintenance required and account for it all on a statement that is delivered to you monthly. When something happens, you need to know about we get you involved, but we handle it, for the most part, so you don’t have to.
Sleep easy knowing someone else is paying your mortgage while we look after all of the details to make it happen. it is that easy!
Rental Property Types
We manage everything from individual condo units all the way upto large multi family apartment buildings. and we have been doing it in Edmonton & Calgary for 30 years.
Whether you have an apartment style condo, townhouse, single family home or multi family property we can take care of it for you with professional consistency mouth in mouth out.
Single-Family Home Rentals
Condominium Unit Rental
Multi-Family Property Rental
Investment Property Rental
Completely Furnished Rentals
Unfurnished Property Rentals
The trick to maximizing rent is to have a well kept property, where everything functions the way it is supposed to. The best managers achieve this at the best possible rate for their clients and with minimal disruption to the tenancy.
Our years of experience have led us to Calgary’s best service companies for all of the work you will ever need done on your property. And because we manage 100s of properties and send them consistent business we are able to negotiate preferred rates with them on your behalf.
In all instances we deal with the service contractor and administer payment via the rent we have collected from the tenant. All invoices and accounting are summarized for you on your monthly statement which you can access by way of your account with us at any time.
Steps to Renting Your Place
Getting your property ready to generate income for you doesn’t need to be a daunting process. Here are the essential steps:
- Fix Broken ItemsIf it is not a critical system then we will either decline the request until there are enough small items for a larger work order, or we will engage the owner for their decision.
- Perform Any MaintenanceTake care of any preventative maintenance. The Residential Tenancies Act doesn’t require tenants to perform maintenance on the property.
- Get the property CleanedIn order for our marketing department to do its job we need properties to be
de-cluttered and clean. The better the condition the property is in when the tenant moves in, the better it usually is when they move out.
- Appeal to a Broad AudienceMake it appealing to a broad audience. Tenants come from all walks of life, and the more generic the appeal the greater the likelihood of filling a vacancy, fast!
- Get Us into the PropertyGet us in there! Once the property is ready to go we can begin marketing, showing and screening applicants for your property!
Tenant Attraction and Retention
High Quality Professional Photography
Listing on Top Rental Databases
Targeted Digital & Social Media Advertising
Add Your Heading Text Here
Tenant Issue Protocols
The lease that we have with the tenants of your property governs our conduct with them. Written with extensive consultation with lawyers familiar with the residential tenancies act, our lease is comprehensive yet simple for all parties to understand.
Our approach to tenancy communication is to be as open and forthcoming about the tenant’s experience as we can be. Every property is a little different, but largely speaking our process works the same way.
Get your checklist now
@1991 Mayfield Management Group Ltd. All rights reserved.